Monday, July 27, 2009

Blasphemy on Yahoo! IM



My friend Matt is a terrible person for reasons too numerous to list in one posting, but this really takes the cake:

Matt
5:14
someone needs to rein joe morgan in

Me
5:14
is he worse than tim mccarver?
mccarver is the one i really hate

Matt
5:15
yeah
every broadcaster sucks
there are few that are good

Me
5:16
except vin scully
even chick was questionable esp at the end

Matt
5:16
sorry, I never liked vin scully

Me
5:17
WTF

Matt
5:17
his voice bugs the sh*t out of me

Me
5:17
you go to hell right now

Matt
5:17
ha

Me
5:17
seriously

Matt
5:17
can't stand him

Me
5:17
you must die
and go straight to hell

Matt
5:17
I watch dodger games on captioning

Me
5:17
that is unacceptable

Matt
5:17
it's just his voice
OBNOXIOUS

Seriously, people. What kind of world are we living in? I thought this was a civilized world filled with rational human beings. I guess I was wrong.

1 comment:

md said...

oh get over it and have another FAAARMMMMER JOHN pork sausage