Wednesday, December 13, 2006

random musings...



Some random thoughts for the day:
  • I had a chance to move to New York about a year and a half ago, but I decided to move to Los Angeles instead. But this article makes me wonder if I made the wrong choice.
  • Yao Ming is actually good, people. See, Asians got game, yo.*
  • Friday Night Lights is the best show no one is watching. It's entertaining even if you don't watch football. No, really.
  • Eric Gagne is on his way out of Dodger town after spending 2 years on the DL. From electrifying to invisible, I wasn't sure whether to be happy or sad about this news. But I'll always associate the words "Game Over" to him. Well to him and to Pole Position II. Damn, I was bad at that game.
  • My favorite Speaker of the House ever? Tip O'Neal. I have no idea what he did, that's just a sweet name.
  • I can't believe Christmas is only a couple weeks away. Man, I can't wait for my mom to buy me another red sweater vest. Gee mom, you know me so well.
  • I have been trying to get into the Showtime Original Series™ Dexter, but it's really not that compelling. Why all the critical acclaim?
  • If you had $25 to spend on a White Elephant gift for a gift exchange on Sunday, what would you buy?
  • Did I mention UCLA beat USC this year? What? I did? Like a million times? Oh, good.
* Statement applies only to Asians 7'6" tall and above

1 comment:

waiting4heinz said...

well, a couple of years ago at our White Elephant exchange, a friend of mine gave a Sponge Bob Square Pants toilet seat cover and a 12 pack of toilet paper. not sure if that's worth $25, but i thought it was hilarious!