Friday, September 09, 2005

man, there goes $250 bucks



Apple just introduced the new iPod Nano, which is so tiny, it makes the iPod Mini look like Kirstie Alley by comparison. The new iPod is thinner than a pencil, less wide than a credit card, and has a full color screen capable of displaying pictures. For $199, you can get a 2 GB Nano, but for only $50 bucks more, you can upgrade to a 4 GB device. Not bad, considering the Liliputian proportions.

Damn. I'm sold. I already have an iPod, but I feel compelled to shell out even more cash for the latest in tiny electronic gadgetry. Oh well, such is the price of progress. Although I know I will feel sheepish next year when they introduce the iPod Atom, the first iPod that can fit inside your left nostril.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is it coming out, lady?

Anonymous said...

You wrote this article only so you can include the word "Lilliputian", didn't you.